Topic: Fundraising Through Kickstarter Campaigns
Join us on April 23 for presentations about a variety of kickstarter fundraising projects in public radio. During the hour, we will hear the backstory behind each project, the kickstarter goals and processes, results, and insights from the teams behind each initiative. WDET will be presenting on their Framed by WDET project, which was a multi-platform effort that included a multimedia exhibition and printed book. We will be hearing about the fundraising efforts behind re-launching Gothamist, LAist, and DCist from WNYC, KPCC and WAMU.
Date, Time & Place
Tuesday, April 23 2019, 3-4pm EDT on Zoom.
- Courtney Hurtt, Associate Director of Product Development and Business Operations, WDET
- Dan Fitchette, Senior Manager, Fundraising, WNYC / Gothamist
- Maddie Poore, Membership Coordinator, WAMU / DCist
- Deanna Archetto, On-Air Fundraising Manager, KPCC / LAist
- Alex Schaffert-Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Chief Digital Officer, KPCC / LAist
Thank you for attending! View slides from our presenters: